Tuesday 24 February 2009

Possible Octuplet Dad Gave Sperm Because He Was in Love With Suleman

Oh oh, Look at me, I want to be famous to, it was me I donated the sperm. I knocked up Chantelle all while dressed as Joaquin Phoenix on steroids.. Fool. Good luck anyway. your on the internet now. Happy?

Denis Beaudoin, possible father of eightDenis Beaudoin, the man who says he could be the biological father of Nadya Suleman's octuplets, said he donated his sperm to her three times without asking questions because he was young and in love.

Beaudoin said he thought it was "out of the ordinary" when she asked him to donate. "But I cared about her so much. And I mean, we were, we were in love. I mean, I loved Nadya very much," he told Chris Cuomo in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America."

Beaudoin said he and Suleman had a "serious" three-year relationship from 1997 to 1999 when he was in his early 20s.

Though he and Suleman never talked about marriage, Beaudoin said when he donated the sperm he thought it would be part of "starting a family" together at some point.

He called Nadya "a really great girl" and thought she would make a good mother. His friends nicknamed her "Giggles" for her laugh.

"She really had a really infectious laugh. You know, just her laugh would, it would make you crack up. It's kind of like she had a real high-pitch, squeaky cartoon voice. And, you know, she was a lot of fun to be around. Just her whole bubbly outward personality was really, really cool," Beaudoin said.

But now Beaudoin said he sees a very different woman, both in appearance and demeanor, than the one he knew.

"She looks different, sounds different. You know, it's just not the Nadya I remember," he said.

Nor did Suleman express a desire to have a lot of children, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment